Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bored in Rochester

Okay, I've explored a good bit of town now that I've been here for 2 weeks. I'm starting to get a little bored. I was so looking forward to meeting new people this Friday, and then find out the picnic is rescheduled. I've become a regular at Caribou Coffee, where I use the internet daily. Ours is finally being hooked up on Thursday--Yippee! Anyway, if you're in town and as bored and without internet and cable as I am, give me a call at 405-834-0690. Nerissa

2 comments:

Andrew Calvin said...

My wife is visiting friends up in Minneapolis today and tomorrow so I'm a bit bored as well. I mean really, how many boxes can you unpack in a row while thinking that this is your last week of freedom? I'd be happy to either meet people around town, perhaps at a coffee shop, or even have people over if you don't mind boxes and a mild case of acute furniture deficiency.

- Andy
651-238-3851

Andrew Calvin said...

I'll be hosting a very informal get together on my deck tomorrow (Wednesday) night, starting around 7 pm. Check your email for details. Call with questions.
- Andy